What’s the difference between filling an open position and finding top tier talent?
The former carries a high turnover risk. The latter contributes to profitability and accomplishment of business objectives. As a preferred provider of recruiting solutions, we partner with leading companies seeking quality candidates and source top tier talent to fit their culture and position requirements.
This approach enables us to find the talent needed to give our clients a competitive edge.
At Plumlee & Associates, we take the hassle out of the recruitment process by completing the following:
We source, screen, and select the best matches, shortening the time it takes to hire high-quality talent.
We conduct reference checks and deliver other HR solutions. Our proven process is built around up-front preparation, broad-ranging research efforts, and highly accurate selection methods.
Most importantly, our process is logically and strategically aligned to your organizational priorities focused on deadlines and deliverables.
Our Search Offerings
Research & Recommend Search
We search up to 30 days utilizing our proprietary lists, local market knowledge, and industry expertise. By prioritizing our results and providing you with viable candidates, this option will provide you leverage for the best hiring decision. You influence and control the entire process:
• We consult with you to review organizational needs and determine your ideal talent profile.
• We will advertise and promote your position/organization.
• We locate “passive talent” that meet your organizational needs.
• We will produce a ranked list of prospective candidates with corresponding notes.
Our search fee is computed as 12-15% of first-year initial compensation (base salary and sign-on bonus if applicable), in two payments: We receive initial payment of one-half upon contractual agreement. The second one-half payment will be earned upon submission of our viable candidates (ranging from 10-25 based on unique needs of this project).
This search is very important to your organization; this may be a leader in Sales, Marketing, Finance, Accounting, Information Technology or Human Resources. This search is generally utilized for Manager through Senior Director roles in professional functions.
We search up to 75 days and submit from two to four viable candidates to you and provide assistance throughout the entire process.
All services provided in Research and Recommend, in addition to:
• We locate “passive talent” and make initial contact.
• We conduct candidate interviews and reference checks.
• We provide you with a candidate overview prior to the interview process.
• We liaise between candidates & you throughout the entire process.
• We obtain critical feedback from both candidates and clients.
• We conduct regular follow-ups with you upon hire.
• We offer free replacement if candidate leaves prior to six months. (Guarantee may be extended with an onboarding engagement.)
Our search fee is computed as 23-25% of first-year expected compensation, in three payments: We receive initial payment of one-third upon contractual agreement, the second one-third will be earned when we present all viable candidates to you, and the remaining one-third upon hiring your selected candidate. Based on our structure as a boutique firm, we are able to complete this search project in 10 weeks, well ahead of the industry average of 15 weeks.
This search is the highest priority for your company: organizational flux, recent executive departure, need for confidentiality and/or new business lines, or initiatives pending. You need timely results without sacrificing quality. Allow us to partner with you and your senior leadership. This search is generally utilized for Vice President through the C-suite leadership roles.
We exclusively manage the search and selection process for you. We conduct a search for up to 80 days, then we present from three to five viable candidates to you.
All services provided in Engaged Search, in addition to:
• We consult with you in-person to review your organizational needs and determine your ideal talent profile.
• Our staff will aggressively market your organization and position.
• We conduct extensive research of your competitors and the talent landscape.
• Our team will conduct regular follow-ups with you upon hire.
• Free replacement if candidate leaves prior to eight months. (Guarantee may be extended with an onboarding engagement.)
Fee is computed as 26-28% of first-year expected compensation, in three payments: We receive initial payment of one-third upon contractual agreement, the second one-third will be earned when we present all viable candidates to you, and the remaining one-third upon hiring your selected candidate. Based on our skill and team synergy, we are able to complete this search project in 12 weeks, well ahead of the industry average of 17 weeks.