Why hire an Interim Executive?
Interim Executives provide senior management expertise on a short-term basis to organizations. There are a number of factors that appeal to companies when considering using Interim Executives, including:
Speed – Talent can be placed in a matter of days.
Experience – Interim Executives are highly qualified, experienced, and able to produce as soon as they arrive on the job.
Objectivity – Interim Executives are unencumbered by previous staff relationships, company politics, or career advancement goals, and they provide fresh perspectives.
Accountability – Interim Executives have primary accountability for project timelines, resources, and budgets.
Commitment – Interim Management is a career choice; successful Interim Executives embrace the challenges of difficult projects, leaving when the position has run its course.
Plumlee & Associates’ Interim Executives provide our client companies with the knowledge, skills, and experience they require to execute new initiatives, develop new growth strategies, implement organization or cultural changes, manage complex projects, or fill vacant business-critical roles.
Our consulting leadership network includes experienced C-level executives, General Managers and Vice Presidents driving all major corporate functions.
Our people typically report to the CEO or to the Board during their client engagement, no matter the title: Director, VP, SVP/EVP or C-Suite.
Typical positions include:
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO) / President
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO) / Controller
- Chief Operations Officer (COO)
- Chief People Officer (CPO) / Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO)
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
- Chief Information Officer (CIO) / Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Chief Administration Officer (CAO)
- General Manager / Managing Director
- Vice President / Director (Sales, Marketing, Finance, Accounting, HR, IT)